Dancing Leaf's double walled tea press combines elegance and utility into a beautifully crafted accessory. Enjoy an unparalleled brewing experience with this European style inspired press that comes with an easy to use and easier to clean build. The vacuum system in between the double layers act like a thermos to keep the beverage at a stable temperature, more so than regular stoneware cups. As you push down on the plunger, the press filters out the tea producing a full-bodied brew with rich flavour and aroma.
- Insulated high quality double-walled borosilicate glass
- Completely transparent so you can see the changing colours of the brew
- Stainless-steel filter keeps sediment out of your brew
- Eagle-mouth design makes for easy pour and no spillage
- Cleans completely leaving no residue from previous brew
How to use:
Step 1: Pour in a tablespoon of your favourite loose leaf tea
Step 2: Fill the press halfway with freshly boiled water
Step 3: Allow the tea leaves to steep for 3-4 minutes
Step 4: Push down on the press and watch the colours grow bolder
Step 5: Pour the freshly brewed tea into cups and serve immediately
So the spout ( for lack of a better word ) could be a little more accentuated .
Keeps tea very hot
This tea press keeps the tea hot for very long. Convenient to pour multiple cups over a couple of hours. Easy to use and clean too.